Stock Market Overview:
U.S. stock futures are up on Tuesday as investors digest Monday’s wild up, down and then up again session. Keep in mind, the market is deeply oversold and way overdue to bounce at some point. Gary has expressed caution and has been telling you about how the market has been getting weaker not stronger over much of 2015.
- Stanley Fischer Speaks 5:30 AM ET
- NFIB Small Business Optimism Index 6:00 AM ET
- Redbook 8:55 AM ET
- JOLTS 10:00 AM ET
- Jeffrey Lacker Speaks 3:15 PM ET
Highlights Of The Day:
- Oil prices fell 6% on Monday and plunged to the lowest level since 2003!
Gary’s Thoughts: Unreal…just unreal!
- Hillary Clinton seeks surcharge tax on wealthiest tier of Americans
Gary’s Thoughts: We have a lot of 4-letter words we can use when describing this person but will remain a gentlemen. There is never enough OF YOUR MONEY for people like this. We will leave it at that.