President Obama is the face of the Democrat party. He is the head honcho, top dog, big cheese. Every word out of his mouth, every step he takes, every mistake he makes, every success he has, every truth he tells, every lie he tells, every thing this man does is watched, followed, applauded or put down depending on how you see things.
There is only one problem. There is not much to applaud and a heck of a lot to put down. So if the Dems lose, look no further!
1) $18 TRILLION OF DEBT: Of course, we cannot blame the Prez for all of this debt but we are approaching $7 trillion of new debt since he became the Prez. This from a man who came in saying he would do everything to cut it in half. In fact, this was his first lie as he immediately added a 100% debt-laden $800 billion of stimulus.
2) TRANSPARENCY: That’s a funny one.
3) The IRS: A couple hundred visits by the IRS to the White House at the same time they are targeting opponents. The Prez himself said he would get to the bottom of it and then later said it was much ado about nothing. This comes under the heading…don’t piss on me and tell me it’s raining.
4) RED LINES: When the head honcho, top dog, big cheese threatens a country who is murdering their own people and then walks it back, all murderous dictators around the globe become emboldened.
5) FOREIGN POLICY…WHAT FOREIGN POLICY!: He talks harsher about Israel than Iran! He watches Isis grow and not until beheadings does he react. Again…Syria…Russia…shall I go on?
6) SGT. SCHULTZ: “I know nothing!” I know nothing about bad websites. I know nothing about losing insurance. I know nothing about higher premiums. I know nothing about what happened with Ebola. I know nothing about the IRS. I know nothing about Benghazi…which leads into:
7) II IS EVERYONE ELSE’S FAULT WHEN IT’S BAD BUT ALL BECA– USE OF ME WHEN IT’S GOOD!: Bad economic quarter…leftover from Bush. Good economic quarter…look what our policies have done. Something happens, it is Bush or the bad Republican’s fault.
8) HORRIBLE NEGOTIATOR: 5 Gitmo terrorists for 1 soldier who may or may not have been a deserter. And speaking of that, where is the report on Bergdahl? Aren’t we the superpower?
9) FAKE UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS: I could take the unemployment rate down to 2% today…just take millions out of the work force…just like the millions who have supposedly left the work force since becoming Prez. 2 words…PARTICIPATION RATE!
10) EMPLOYMENT AND LIVING STANDARDS FOR MINORITIES ARE JUST PLAIN BAD: The numbers are staggering. Food stamps, welfare payments…on and on. Too much talk of these payments and hardly any talk on how to get off welfare.
11) LIES IN PLAIN SIGHT: They are numerous but just look at Benghazi and Susan Rice. A plain lie in plain sight! Comes under the heading…they think we are stupid!
12) WHO IS THIS MAN? Who is this man that would go play golf and take pictures laughing, fist bumping and having a great time…minutes after announcing a beheading? The media called it bad optics. We wonder if this is just who he is.
13)IMMIGRATION! Don’t even know where to start!
14,15,16…) HIGHER TAXES…MORE MANDATES…MORE REGULATIONS…EXECUTIVE ORDERS…DECISIONS PURELY FOR POLITICAL SAKE…PICKING AND CHOOSING WINNERS AND LOSERS…PUTTING DOWN OF OTHERS…REFUSAL TO BRING OTHERS TOGETHER…
Many are now calling this the worst administration in ages…and not just from the right. This even coming after the mess Bush made out of his administration with Iraq and other things. I am actually hard-pressed to name successes. I know the Prez mentions the economy but an economy that is built on rigged interest rates doesn’t do it for me. And those low rates make the gap between rich and poor even wider. I am of the belief all politicians are lucky they have us. They are not the economy. We are the economy. Our hard work…our toil…our risk dollars…our knowledge…our expertise…our everything. Without us, government has nothing. I believe this Prez believes the opposite. He believes without Government, we would have nothing. Unfortunate!