Here’s a Play-by-Play Look At How Gary Nailed The Top In The Stock Market!
Here’s a play by play look at how Gary Kaltbaum called the top in the stock market. It all started in 2014 when Gary was very cautious on Biotechs while everyone else was bullish and we show you what Gary said publicly on record (TV, Radio, & On GaryK.com) all the way up to Jan 2016’s violent sell-off.
Here’s What Gary Said in 2014!
- Biotech Bubble!
Gary turned bearish the Summer of 2014 when he began warning about the bubble forming in biotechs -especially the “no-sales” biotech IPOS!
- Commodities Bear Market:
In September 2014 Gary was Bearish on Commodities and gave a full list of sectors to avoid:
Excerpt: “Just keep in mind, small caps still refuse to budge. ENERGY,REITS,GOLD,SILVER,METALS,ORES,CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY and a few other areas are still in bear mode.“
- Avoid The Small Caps! September Gary wrote a missive titled: Deteriorating Internals! Sep 23, 2014
“Amazingly, the Russell 2000 is now below the 200 day moving average with the Dow and S&P just one day off their highs.”
- 10 Things Gary Warned You About In Sep 29, 2014- More Deterioration- 10 Things Gary Told You Were Worrisome
- Oct 2014 QE 3 ENDS– Gary wrote a report titled: CLASSIC TOPPING PROCESS TURNING INTO CLASSIC MARKET TOP-
- QE Trade Evolves – Europe and Japan Start Printing–
More QE and not by accident! Government run markets get even bigger!
- Nov 2014: What is not working! Gaming, Energy, Metals, Emerging Markets – Russia/Brazil, Biotechs
- Dec 2014: Final Word:
https://garykaltbaum.com/final-word/Let’s just say we are overdue…way overdue…but that does not mean market has to get in trouble. There is no doubt in my mind that Central banks around the globe are underpinning asset prices with a put by printing money and keeping rates at 0% with the printed money. This has always led to bubbles…which has always led to pops of those bubbles. But every now and then, you get major climactic runs before the bubble bursts. Just think internet in 99 and housing in the mid-2000s. This time? We will be watching.
Now Let’s Look At What Gary Said In 2015
- Jan 2015 — Lots of Jello moving on the plate! Split Tape— https://garykaltbaum.com/lots-jello-moving-plate-2/
- Jan 2015: Not Much Has Changed! Split Tape— Leadership Narrows–
- Feb 2015: Still in that nauseating trading rage but a couple of important changes!
- The Biotech bubble inflates! March 2015
- Transports rolling over- watch the rails! Another Area to Be Cautious On!
- Leadership Continues to Narrow- 50/50 market—
Less than thrilled about the market here.
- March 2015 Markets Getting Weaker-Nausea week slightly saved by ?
https://garykaltbaum.com/nausea-week-slightly-saved/ and Added a few things to last night’s report: https://garykaltbaum.com/added-things-last-nights-report/
- Watch The Transports! Hate to say it…more of the freakin same! But continue to watch the Transports!
- BEFORE THE BIG AUG 2015 SELL OFF: The FORK
- The Night Before The Big Aug Sell-off
Topping Process Leads to Big Market Top
- Notable quoteables from Gary Kaltbaum! –
- BEWARE! THIS AIN’T OUT OF THE WOODS YET!
- Sep 2015: THE BIOTECH MELTDOWN IS AT HAND
- Oct 2015: Narrower Already? Nifty-Fifty
- Oct 2015:A Low was put in on radio and GOVERNMENT RUN MARKETS WORKING OVERTIME AGAIN
- Nov 2015: Market Starting To Act like it did before the big Aug sell-off
Narrow market gets narrower! https://garykaltbaum.com/narrow-market-gets-narrower/
“As the major indices continue to rally up into resistance and while the Nasdaq 100 moves into new high ground, this remains a very split tape. It is the same type of tape we had before the market tanked in August . Keep that in mind! We don’t have to pick it apart too much for you as it continues to remain what we call a tale of two cities. For starters, the large caps continue to outperform the small caps by the widest margin we have seen in a very long time.”
- A Tale of Two Cities! – https://garykaltbaum.com/tale-two-cities
- Retail???? Hmmmm!!! https://garykaltbaum.com/retail-hmmm/
- Just remember, it is still a ridiculously narrow market
- End of Month! https://garykaltbaum.com/end-month/
- Dec 2015: Not Much Has Changed! https://garykaltbaum.com/not-much-has-changed/
That Perfectly Set The Stage For 2016’s Very steep Sell Off:
- JAN 2016– A New Year Begins https://garykaltbaum.com/a-new-year-begins/
- OY VEY! https://garykaltbaum.com/oy-vey/
- It’s a Freaking Bear Market! https://garykaltbaum.com/its-a-freaking-bear-market/
- It’s a Freaking Bear Market! Part 2!
- Gary on Markets, Central Banks, Hillary and Bernie