Stock Market Overview:
Stock futures are down modestly this morning as investors digest Monday’s decline on Wall Street. Gary has been telling you the market has been VERY stretched to he downside and way overdue to bounce. So if it can’t bounce, look out below.
Gary’s Thoughts: Well that was ugly. Today, it is about Apple after the close and the rest of the biggies NDX-types this week. Regardless, that was not a good Monday.
- FOMC Meeting Begins
- Redbook 8:55 AM ET
- FHFA House Price Index 9:00 AM ET
- S&P Case-Shiller HPI 9:00 AM ET
- PMI Services Flash 9:45 AM ET
- Consumer Confidence 10:00 AM ET
- Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index 10:00 AM ET
- State Street Investor Confidence Index 10:00 AM ET
Highlights Of The Day:
- So Yes, the Oil Crash Looks a Lot Like Subprime
Gary’s Thoughts: Thanks for letting us know!
- Draghi Says ECB Credibility at Stake in Hitting Inflation Goal
Gary’s Thoughts: You have no credibility!
- Ben & Jerry’s Founder Announces New Sanders-Themed Ice Cream
Gary’s Thoughts: Yes…you take a spoonful, government takes the rest.