Stock futures are quiet ahead of Tuesday’s open. Stocks in the U.S. were closed on Monday for Memorial Day. Today is the last trading day of the month and investors then have the always fun jobs report coming out on Friday.
Gary’s Thoughts: QUIET IS A GOOD THING AFTER A MOVE UP LAST WEEK.
- Personal Income and Outlays 8:30 AM ET
- S&P Case-Shiller HPI 9:00 AM ET
- Chicago PMI 9:45 AM ET
- Consumer Confidence 10:00 AM ET
- State Street Investor Confidence Index 10:00 AM ET
- Dallas Fed Mfg Survey 10:30 AM ET
- Farm Prices 3:00 PM ET
- Japan puts military on alert for possible North Korea missile launch
Gary’s Thoughts: Nothing will come of it but leave no doubt, that beany baby running North Korea is insane.
- China’s Slowdown Hits Nearby Economies Hardest
Gary’s Thoughts: Wait! Hold on! Didn’t we just hear China was fine?