Poor retail sales in u.s. Poor economic numbers out of the Eurozone. Futures only down a wee bit.
Last night, mentioned SWI and TJX as plays here near the 50 day with stops just below. I also mentioned BBBY but not yet. PLEASE WAIT. I want to watch early action today. I think the market is ok here and would be surprised if they sell it off again today. Ok…maybe not so surprised. Just want a little more confirmation. SWI 50 day right at $43. TJX 50 day right at $41. BBBY is a little farther away at $70…so if decide to play any, very low perecentage risk if they don’t work. Stay tuned. If I decide to play, you will get an email intraday.