Stock futures are quiet ahead of Friday’s open as the market digests the very strong bounce after the Brexit sell-off.
Gary’s Thoughts: Bank of England announces cutting rates..continues the amazing turnaround. More on the weekend. Happy July 4th!
- Motor Vehicle Sales
- PMI Manufacturing Index 9:45 AM ET
- ISM Mfg Index 10:00 AM ET
- Construction Spending 10:00 AM ET
- Loretta J. Mester Speaks 11:00 AM ET
- Baker-Hughes Rig Count 1:00 PM ET
- EU Calls for ‘Orderly’ Brexit at Historic Meeting Minus U.K.
Gary’s Thoughts:Doesnt matter.
- S&P cuts rating on EU to ‘AA’ after Brexit
Gary’s Thoughts: Doesnt matter.